Terms & Conditions for Custom Products
This website is operated by GEM Global Ventures Pte Ltd ("we" or "us" or Luxya). The following terms and conditions (the "Agreement") govern all use of this website (the "Site") and the services available on or at the Site (taken together with the Site, the "Service").
The website provides access to a number of services that may be used in accordance with these terms. The Service includes, but is not limited to:
- The ability to upload digital designs or images to the website or to email digital images to us so that we can process them on your behalf;
- The ability to order products of images that have been transferred or uploaded to the website of Luxya.
These terms or User Agreement govern the relationship between you and us. This website (and the services provided through the website) can only be used if you agree to these terms. You may only use the website in accordance with these terms. Only persons aged sixteen years or over may agree to these terms and use the website or the services offered through the website.
We may modify these terms at any time. GEM Global Ventures Pte Ltd reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify this Agreement, fees, charges, terms or any site content at any time. The User shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Use of the Service by the User following such notification constitutes the User's acceptance of the terms and conditions of changes as modified. The modified terms will come into effect as soon as they are posted on the website. The use of the website or any services provided through the website after that point will be subject to the modified terms. Your provision of any payment details deem that the terms are accepted by you, the buyer.
Conditions of Order
- You may submit, transfer or upload digital designs, images, pictures, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, or other material (the “Content”) to the website yourself and store a copy with license to Luxya to work with it.
- You confirm to Luxya you own or have permission to use the content.
- You retain all intellectual property rights, including copyright, to the content that you have uploaded to the website or emailed to us. We may delete, remove or refuse to display any at our sole discretion.
- Images uploaded by you or by us on your behalf which are then turned into a custom product may (subject to the restrictions in these terms) be made available for viewing to other users of this site for display in our gallery only with your expressed permission.
- We may display, modify, print, transmit, distribute or delete any of the images that you upload or email to us, provided that this is necessary in order to provide any of the service offered by us via the website or is otherwise allowed by these terms.
- In the course of storing your images, we reserve the right to apply various techniques to make generally accepted improvements to the quality of the image such as: removal of “red-eye”, brightness adjustments and enhancement; and detail enhancements.
- You accept that a design (except vector) or photograph when enlarged may lose some definition and that colour variation may occur in finished item.
- You are advised to keep backups of all content provided to us. It is up to you to keep backup copies of content uploaded by you or emailed to us. We will not be responsible for keeping backups or for loss of, deletion or corruption of any content.
- We may without notice and at our sole discretion delete or remove any content that has been uploaded, emailed or submitted for printing in breach of these terms. We may refuse to provide any further services to anyone who breaches these terms. You will indemnify us and our officers and employees against any action, claim, damages, liability, costs and expenses arising out of: any use by you or your guests of this website in breach of these terms, any claim that the uploading or emailing of any content by you or on your behalf is an infringement of any third party's copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. This includes any claim that the processing, printing or other dealing with by us, in accordance with these terms, of any images uploaded or emailed by you or on your behalf is an infringement of any third party's copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
- It is a condition of allowing you to use the website and any services offered through it, that you have the right to copy, upload or otherwise deal with content in relation to the website and to allow us to process and otherwise deal with the content in accordance with these terms. You may not upload, email to us, request us to print or otherwise deal in relation to the website with any content unless you have the right to do so and to allow us to use such content or other material in accordance with these terms. For example, you may not take content from another website or other publication and do anything with them unless you have the permission of the relevant rights owner.
- You are not allowed to upload, email to us or order products of any content which contains pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive material, promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group, blasphemous material, defamatory or otherwise actionable material, images of any criminal act, material the use or inclusion of which infringes any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of any third party, material that breaches any applicable laws or legislation. We may at our discretion contact law enforcement authorities if we believe that anything unlawful is occurring or has occurred in relation to the website (including the uploading or emailing of any images in breach of the above restrictions). We may provide copies of any relevant content or material to the law enforcement authorities and in that connection may also give them access to any personal data that is held by us.
- You shall ensure your content does not infringe anyone’s privacy or data protection rights; in particular, you must ensure you have the right to depict any person who appears in an image that you upload to the Site and to authorise the subsequent use of it; misrepresent the User's identity in any way or impersonate any person; including any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their real name, address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person; harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any person.
- Although we prohibit the upload of images and other user content which infringes our content rules, we cannot control and monitor or pre-screen the use of our site. We may without notice delete any image or other user content which appears to breach our content rules or prevent any user of services (including purchase of products) which includes any such image or user content.
Confirmation of Order
- You are responsible for ensuring all details submitted at time of checkout is accurate and complete, in order for us to provide the Service you require. These details include, but are not limited to: name, address, contact telephone number, mobile number, email address, payment details, product size and specifications and any content uploaded.
- Once you have placed an order for any goods or services via this website using the Service, the order will not be treated as having been accepted until you receive confirmation from us that this is the case. This confirmation may be by email or post.
- The decision as to whether to accept any order from you is at our discretion and we are not bound to do so.
- We may, at our sole discretion, refund all or a proportion of the payment made in respect of the order concerned but reserve the right to charge in full as if the products had been dispatched.
Pricing and discounts
- We may at times, change our price at our sole discretion, changes will be reflected on the website and in any communication with you.
- Any changes to your order may incur additional fees and we will contact you either via email or phone to arrange payment.
- Discount codes may not be used for any custom product.
Changes to your order/Cancellations
- Within 30 minutes: we wait 30 minutes after you place your order before we start production. Within these 30 minutes, you are welcome to contact us via live chat if you wish to edit or if you change your mind. If you have any questions about your order or have any doubts about your design get in touch with our friendly customer service team who will be more than happy to help and can offer a full refund.
- After 30 minutes: we handmake every product and personalise it to order, so as soon as we start production of your bespoke items, we have already invested into the materials, ink and the workforce time specifically for your order. This means that if you wish to cancel after 30 minutes of placing an order, a mandatory 100% charge will incur.
- You accept we exercise a degree of license to edit images to fit and to achieve the very best results. Luxya is not obliged to make these adjustments and does so without liability in order to help to achieve the best results.
- We may contact you via email or phone to query, make changes to or confirm your designs before we proceed with production of your order. If you do not respond to our queries, this may cause delay to your order. If we contact you with queries about your order it is because we deem it necessary in order to provide the Service. We are not obliged to contact you about your order during production.
Production of products
- Production times serve as an estimated timeline and do not warrant that the products will be produced and shipped by a specific date. We will do our best to meet this timeline.
- All Product Sizes are expected to be accurate, but due to the nature of making customised products by hand and one by one, there will be marginal size differences in the finished item to the sizes quoted on this website.
- Occasionally we may, at our sole discretion, substitute materials and adjust product design to accommodate production considerations in relation to supply or stock shortages.
- All Promotional Images of our products are good likenesses for what we produce. We do not warrant that the final item will be exactly as per the images contained in this website. There are often improvements made to products that are not visible in the promotional photographs.
- To maintain continuity of the Service we reserve the right to use alternative materials in production, to those stated on the website.
- Delivery via courier is included in the price of our custom mats.
- Delivery Times are stated in good faith. Wherever a delivery time is stated, it serves as a guide timeline and we do not warrant that the products will be with you on a specific date. We will do our best to meet these timelines. Over 99% of our products are delivered inside our quoted timelines.
- Shipping may attract local customs and duty charges, which are beyond our control are based on the customs laws of the receiving territory. We are not obliged to indemnify such costs should they arise, and they will become a matter for the recipient.
- You do not have the right to cancel products that are personalised as the products have been made to your specific requirements. However, for personalised products ordered from our site we allow a 30-minute period in which you can either amend or cancel your order.
- In the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- Manufacturer faults cover scratches on the product, stitching issues and hemming issues. We, the manufacturer, will decide what falls under manufacturer faults.
- We may, at our discretion, look into other solutions.
- Complaints or claims must be notified to us within fourteen days of receipt of goods, or in the case of non-delivery, in a reasonable time after the goods were expected to arrive.